Soy Glazed Salmon served with spinach and rice.
This glaze is quick and easy to make and makes Salmon more exciting! The glaze is enough for about four pieces of Salmon.
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar (about 50 grams)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (about 60 ml)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Put the salmon, skin side down, in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Poor the glaze over the salmon.
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes; every few minutes baste with glaze from baking dish.
- Serve when salmon is cooked to taste.