Makes approximately 8 muffins depending on the size.
- 250g Plain Flour
- 50g Coco Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 120g sugar
- 4 tbsp oil
- 200ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC sieve the bowl ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix the egg, milk, oil and sugar together in a jug.
- Sieve the flour, coco powder, and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl, mix until combined but still lumpy.
- Spoon into muffin cases and then place into a muffin tray; bake for 20 minutes until set and cracked at the top.